At CoworkingResources, we are committed to investigating the development of the coworking phenomenon and providing detailed, well-researched articles and tools that our audience can apply to their own spaces. As the industry continues to grow and evolve, we actively pursue different perspectives and outside research from people who are just as passionate about coworking as we are!
If you would like to share a post on CoworkingResources, please read our submission guidelines below and download our style book here.
- No duplicate content: We can only accept original content, written solely for CoworkingResources, so we suggest researching our site before submitting your ideas to make sure we haven’t already covered them.
- No Sponsorship: As mentioned we do not use our content to promote specific companies, so all submitted content (and any included backlinks) is subject to strict editing and refusal if it does not meet our standards.
- English (U.S.) grammar and AP style: We reserve the right to edit all submitted content to our satisfaction, and will confirm the final draft before publishing. Download our style book here
- Content must be cited and well-researched: Make sure all included sources are from highly relevant, trustworthy sites and that all data, statistics, and research is linked back to its original source.
- Short CTA or professional link permitted: Contributors are welcome to include a relevant CTA or an author bio (no more than one sentence) with a hyperlink at the end of their posts. You may also submit a high res profile pic for your bio.
What are the next steps?
Please submit the following information by email to the Kisi team via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Author for Coworking Resources”:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A short introduction and why you're interested in coworking
- 2-3 article ideas and a short summary of each
- Links to your previously published articles (if applicable)
Once we approve your request, we will either accept the post or request that you send us a new topic and headline before we move forward. Please let us know if you are interested in a collaboration or content trade with us – we work with select publishers on research-focused pieces.
Thanks for your interest. We hope to hear from you soon!