andcards was developed as a way to revolutionize work cultures. Focused on shared workspace tenant experience, andcards product helps them get the most out of workspaces.
andcards is a member-first coworking space software delivered in one easy-to-use package. Through andcards’ software, members can book meeting rooms, pay with credits or cards, collaborate, and contact support using branded iOS and Android mobile apps. andcards sets itself apart from other coworking software companies due to its member focus that results in simple features and a reliable product.
andcards has won multiple awards, including “People’s Choice” at IT Arena, ASIABEAT Seoul, Infinity Challenge at Startup Festival, and Best Demo at the Global Startup Expo.
What are its main features?
andcards main features include:
- Add a hot desk, private office, day pass, or fixed-desk membership plan to automate room booking credits.
- Real-time availability of rooms and desks provided by a coworking space.
- Create a benefit catalog and services marketplace for a digital membership.
- Variety of payment options including free hour credits, bank cards, and cash.
Events and Bookings
- Meeting room reservations.
- Prevents overbooking and accidental booking deletions.
- Prevents abandoned bookings via a check-in system.
- Supports meeting room displays.
- Uses push notifications to remind users about upcoming bookings and abandoned bookings.
- Book through mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Admins can book for any member.
- Admins or members can add a new profile.
- Zapier and API allow for automated onboarding workflows.
Access Control Systems
- Prevent unauthorized uses.
- Ensure equal access.
- Can connect customers directly to the access control system.
- Integrates with a variety of access control systems.
Mobile and Tablet Apps (Android and iOS)
- Build mobile apps with your coworking branding.
- Create a branded mobile app with your coworking brand identity.
- Organize coworking members and teams quickly.
- Help keep track of who has paid for what service.
- Manage access privileges.
- Can publish or hide meeting directory to all members; allowing them to connect with each other.
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Supports Google Data Studio interactive reports and analytics.
- Allows for easy data export into Excel format.
Difference between other coworking tools
Cost-effectiveness is one of the biggest differences between andcards and other coworking software. No matter how many members are added, regardless of whether it is 100 or 1,000, the price will stay at either $149 or $249 per location per month. More locations can be added, and you can allow members to use credits at other locations if they wish.
andcards also features a very user-friendly interface that will take care of all of your needs in the workspace such as bookings, membership, directory, feed, and benefits. andcards is working on expanding access control integration possibilities and creating more software integrations at the moment.
andcards is still growing, and has several key integrations including Kisi, for access control; Google Calendar, for bookings; Stripe, for payments; Intercom, for communication; and more.
The coworking software is compatible with various access control systems and can help you register access cards, unlock doors, and prevent unauthorized meeting room access. Contact andcards directly to see if your access control system is compatible with their software.
andcards is perfect for growing coworking spaces that need a complete solution and are willing to pay a premium price for it. Pricing starts at $299/month per location and includes unlimited members and teams, meeting room booking system, credit system, member management, room display mode, multi-branch support, benefit catalog, basic integrations, and native mobile apps under andcards brand.
Customers can pay through credit cards, banks cards, or cash, and the software is integrated with Stripe.